$2,000-50,000 USD credit valid up to 2 years
Alibaba Cloud offers a integrated suite of cloud products and services that are reliable and secure, to help you build cloud infrastructure, data centers in multi regions empower your global business. Try for Free.
Create@Alibaba Cloud is a global program focused on accelerating business success for startups
Apply Now Create@Alibaba Cloud Startup Contest 2018 poster alt text
The Program Package Free usage
- $2,000-50,000 USD credit valid up to 2 years, applicable for any product or service purchased on www.alibabacloud.com
1-to-1 Cloud Architect Support
- Dedicated cloud architect to support IT infrastructure design
- One-on-one support every 6 weeks for the first year.
- Opportunities to have your user case and testimonial displayed on Alibaba Cloud’s global website.
- Co-branding opportunities with Alibaba Cloud through our online and offline channels.
- Access to free offline workshops/events, global conferences and startup competitions organized by Alibaba Cloud.
Entry China Market Entry Assistance
- Opportunities to connect with investors/incubators/co-working spaces in China through Alibaba’s network
- ICP certificate application support.
Program Benefits IT Infrastructure Funding Up to $50,000 USD in funding to cover the IT infrastructure cost of your business initiatives.
Professional Cloud Architect Design Tailor-made IT solutions designed by our cloud architects to support your business's growth.
1-to-1 Cloud Architect Support Dedicated after-sales 1-on-1 support from Alibaba Cloud architects to meet your business requirements.
Co-branding with Alibaba Cloud Potential startups are invited to join our offline and online co-branding marketing campaigns.
Connect with Alibaba Cloud Startup Resources Globally Receive support through our global startup partners network for funding, working spaces, incubation resources, and local projects.
A Bridge to Enter the China Market Leverage the resources and expertise of Alibaba in China. Alibaba Cloud can help to solve issues in entering the China market.