Pioneer credits & startup program
Pioneer offers $100,000 in Google Cloud credits, $100,000 in AWS credits, and many more.
Pioneer helps founders track progress, get advice, and get funded. Join the network, advance yourself.
Pioneers offers the following standard deal for 1% of your company. In exchange, you’ll receive:
- Access to a network of elite founders.
- A 2-month remote startup accelerator program.
- Free Stripe Atlas company formation.
- Mentorship from some of the world’s most successful individuals.
- Participation in the Pioneer Demo Livestream, which may help you fundraise.
- A free round-trip plane ticket (and help with associated logistics) to Silicon Valley.
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits.
- $100,000 in AWS credits.
- $1,000/month in GitHub Enterprise credits for 2 years
- Up to $3,500/mo in Plaid credits for 6 months.
And a growing set of perks including Figma, G Suite, Mixmax, Segment, Mixpanel and more.
- $50,000 in Segment credits.
- $50,000 in Mixpanel credits for 1 year.
- Free Figma Pro for 1 year.
- Free MixMax Small Business for 1 year.
- $2,000 in Airtable credits.
- $5,000 in Twilio Sendgrid credits.
- $2,500 in Twilio credits.
- 90% off HubSpot for 1 year.
- $1,000 in Miro credits.
- $1,000 in Notion credits.
- Free Taskade for 2 years.
- Free CopyAI for 1 year.
- $500 in Mux credits.
- Free 1Password for 6 months.
- Free Tuple for 1 year.
- 1 free project on Zeet; 10% off for 1 year, and dedicated support.
- Free Typeform for 6 months.
- 90% off DocSend for 1 year.
- Free Crisp for 3 months.
- 20% off annual contracts of Front for 1 year.
- Free G Suite Basic for 10 users for new domains. 25% discounts for existing accounts.
- A 1-year subscription to Wolfram|One.
At our discretion, we’ll offer Pioneers the chance to advance to any of three other levels:
Pioneer Gold: Get $20,000 in exchange for 5% of your company. Pioneer Platinum: $100,000 in exchange for 5% of your company. Pioneer 1M: $1M in exchange for 10% of your company. If you become successful, you'll help us fund promising Pioneers in perpetuity.
Upon selection, we will help you to work out the best process for creating a US company (or US parent company) in which we can invest. If you already have an incorporated company, these investment terms still apply. All Pioneers are required to be incorporated as a United States C Corporation.
We don’t charge any other fees for the program. You are not obligated to accept this offer if you’re a Pioneer Tournament winner.